- Visit our Yogi Life studio website to access our current class schedule, read class descriptions, purchase class passes, and sign up for classes and workshops.
- Practice on an empty stomach. Do not eat 1 1/2 – 2 hours prior to yoga practice. Juice or fruit are OK if you need quick energy before class. Drink plenty of water prior to class, (Better if you hydrate the day before!).
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing.
- Mats will be provided for free to members . ($1.00 for Mat use) Feel free to bring your own yoga mat !
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio. Leave your shoes in a storage in the studio or outside in the hallway. This preserves the sacred nature of the studio space.
- Place all your bags and belongings in our storage area. Silence your cellphones . This enhances your experience and is polite to your fellow students.
- Notify the teacher of any injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher know how to assist you and give you modifications.
- Practice often at home or in the studio ! 4-6 times per week for maximum benefit. 2-3 times per week will show improvement for most students within three months.
- Open Mat is available for ANY who wants needs space to practice anything they would like to . From meditation , philosophy, handstands, readings. Our teachers are happy to help you !
Policy for Class Packs and Memberships
- Please sign up online to reserve your place in any of our classes. Reserve a spot here !
- Arrive 10 minutes early! Always check in at the front desk, even if you’ve made an online reservation. If you arrive late we allow 10 minutes . Please come in quietly. This is so we do not interrupt the other students.
- You must cancel your class 3 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it yo your account. Once the spot is cancelled your class will return to your account for a future class.
- Late Cancel prior to the 3 hours will charge you $8.00 fee to the credit card on file and the class will return to your account. (You will still keep your class card if you have a late cancel)