Basic Vinyasa Class:
Introduces the fundamental principles of yoga alignment and breath work in a flow of postures for the beginner as well as those seeking continued understanding of basic yoga poses.
Mixed Level Vinyasa:
A dynamic flow yoga for EVERYBODY, beginner improvers or advanced, with the emphasis on breath/body movement using sequenced series of postures that synchronize the breath with movement.
Yin Yoga is a quiet, slow and meditative practice which focuses on the connective tissues of the hips, lower spine and pelvis . Postures are held for an extended period usually 3-5 minutes to stimulate the connective tissue and nourish the joints. Yin is open to all levels and is a great way to bring balance to your dynamic yoga practice.
Yin /Yang Flow:
Yin /Yang Flow is class that balances our yoga practice starting off with an active, dynamic pace and ending with a passive, more quiet practice. A beautiful marriage of effort and surrender that helps us learn about stillness in movement and the flow in stillness.
Ashtanga Half Primary Series:
Ashtanga yoga : “literally ‘eight-limbed yoga’ is a system developed by the ancient yogic sage Patanajali outlines in his yoga sutras”.
– This Ashtanga inspired Vinyasa is Iyengar style mixed of Ashtanga primary series used with props (blocks , straps, bolsters) for modifications and proper alignment.
– Ashtanga involves synchronizing breath with progressive and continuous postures, which produce internal heat while detoxifying the body. It builds strength, flexibility, and stamina, while calming the mind and improving overall health.
Three main components distinguish Ashtanga Yoga
– Vinyasa with Ujjayi meaning “ movement linked with breath”
– Bandha meaning “muscular lock”
– Drishti meaning “gaze or focal point”
– Hatha is a Sanskrit word that can be broken down into two smaller words : Ha – meaning “sun,” and Tha – meaning “moon”.
– A physical practice of yoga designed to align and calm the body, mind and spirit in preparation for meditation – a powerful tool for self transformation. It is relatively gentle, slow and great for beginners or students who prefer a more relaxed style of yoga practice.
This class is accepting to all beginners . This yoga class is described as appropriate for those who want a softer, nurturing, slow-paced, well supported and relaxing practice. The approach includes carefully orchestrated movements, controlled pressure, and well-measured stretches, including range of motion exercise. Postures may be approached in gradual steps, with plenty of time to focus on breathing and repetition so that the practice is simple to do an easy to remember.
** New CLASSES ALERT, COMING SOON at the NEW LOCATION**
YOGA TABATA / YOGA FIT
ESSENTIAL OIL FLOW
THE BREATHING CLASS
- Yoga for Cancer
- Chair Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Acro Yoga
- MUCH MORE !
(Specialty Classes will be held on the weekends , stay updated through email and social media ! ) **NEW LOCATION ONLY** COMING SOON!
Kids yoga to go
Our teachers travel to you. Yoga and meditation have been considered for a long time as a wonderful means of stress management. KAY (Kidding Around Yoga) uses a system based on the classical study of yoga and transforms it into an experience for children to both introduce them to yoga as well as inspires them to develop a practice and gives them tools to take into adulthood.
*** Children home/studio privates available upon request ***
*** Birthday party rates available upon request ***
Classified Class Ages
Ages 4-7 y/o
Ages 8-12 y/o
13 y/o & up – Yogi Teens